The text that follows is owned by the site above referred.
Here is only a small part of the article, for more please follow the link
[Releasing too much information about yourself through statuses can cause predator to get close to you and hurt you.]
2. More than 2.5 billion pictures are uploaded to Facebook EACH MONTH.
[Posting or sending photos of oneself or friends in scanty clothing or sexually suggestive poses may be a popular pastime among the younger set, but if any of the people posing are under 18, the practice may result in child pornography charges.]
3. The average Facebook user has 130 friends and sends eight friend requests PER MONTH.
[Accepting friend requests when you don’t know who they are are very dangerous. They might be predators who are deciding to attack on you. So, advise is to decline their friend requests.]
4. Americans spend 13.9 billion minutes a year on Facebook and five billion minutes on MySpace.
[More people are wasting more of their time on Facebook which allows the predators to have a greater chance.]
5. China have banned Facebook.
[Due to some riots that they had banned Facebook.]
6. Both citizens and police departments are increasingly using Facebook to catch suspected criminals.
[Sometimes Facebook is helpful to us as it can help us to catch criminals. Click this for an example. http://www.penn-olson.com/2009/09/19/burglar-forgot-to-log-off-facebook-got-apprehended/ ]
7. In the United States, 54.7% of people ages 13 to 17 have a Facebook account.
[Having a Facebook when you’re very young is very dangerous, predators are preying on them.]